Originally Posted by DFWJC
Anyone want to make predictions on the remaining 4 mostly likely to be gone.
1) Felix Jones - first rounder who performed like a fifth rounder
2) Victor Butler - Carter is moving outside with Wilber backing up.
3) Mike Jenkins - wants out really bad, and he underperforms and is constantly hurt
4) John Phillips - too easy to replace with cheaper options
5) Kevin Ogletree - dime a dozen, if that
The rest are fringe guys.
Something in my gut tells me Spencer will be signed or franchised.