I was on a flight back from Seattle today with nothing to do, so I thought up a few good trivia questions.. Give them a shot without looking up the answers... everyone knows how to use google.
1. During Emmitt's 2 game "holdout" in the '93 season, he was replaced primarily by which two tailbacks? (hint: they shared the same first name)
2. Most people know that during Tony Dorsett's record setting 99 yard TD run the Cowboys only had 10 guys on the field. Who was the player that was missing?
3. What hard hitting former Falcons safety finished his career with the Cowboys, getting a ring and forcing a fumble in the superbowl?
4. After Superbowl XXVII, a shoe commercial aired featuring several Cowboys riding in a car being driven by Jimmy Johnson. What shoe was the commercial for, and what notable hitch-hiker do they pass on the road?
5. Dallas is not the first NFL team to be nicknamed the Cowboys. What other city at one point had a team called the Cowboys?
Just five of them for now.. Some of those are pretty tough, I'd be interested to see who knows them off the top of their head.