Woody's Girl published a set of needs lists that Scouts, Inc has put on the web, and..
My program, the Open Source Draft Simulator, (http://draft-simul.sourceforge.net
) basically needs a set of needs lists to function, and a list of top players. So I used Scouts Inc for the needs list, with some slight changes in the Dallas needs (removed QB, else we draft Kolb in the first round). I used the top 99 list on the War Room as valuation material. This is the result I get (1 round, I don't have round 2 and 3 draft orders plugged in yet):
1. Oakland Raiders select JaMarcus Russell, QB.
2. Detroit Lions select Joe Thomas, OT.
3. Cleveland Browns select Amobi Okoye, DT.
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Gaines Adams, DE.
5. Arizona Cardinals select Zach Miller, TE.
6. Washington Redskins select Calvin Johnson, WR.
7. Minnesota Vikings select Jamaal Anderson, DE.
8. Houston Texans select Adrian Peterson, RB.
9. Miami Dolphins select Leon Hall, CB.
10. Atlanta Falcons select LaRon Landry, S.
11. San Francisco 49ers select Paul Posluszny, OLB.
12. Buffalo Bills select Alan Branch, DT.
13. St Louis Rams select Lawrence Timmons, OLB.
14. Carolina Panthers select Reggie Nelson, S.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers select Aaron Ross, CB.
16. Green Bay Packers select Ted Ginn Jr., WR.
17. Jacksonville Jaguars select Charles Johnson, DE.
18. Cinncinnati Bengals select Greg Olsen, TE.
19. Tennessee Titans select DeMarcus Tyler, DT.
20. New York Giants select Daymeion Hughes, CB.
21. Denver Broncos select Brandon Meriweather, S.
22. Dallas Cowboys select Jarvis Moss, DE.
23. Kansas City Chiefs select Kevin Kolb, QB.
24. New England Patriots select Aaron Rouse, S.
25. New York Jets select Patrick Willis, ILB.
26. Philadelphia Eagles select Rufus Alexander, OLB.
27. New Orleans Saints select Tanard Jackson, CB.
28. New England Patriots select Jon Beason, OLB.
29. Baltimore Ravens select Antonio Pittman, RB.
30. San Diego Chargers select Dwayne Bowe, WR.
31. Chicago Bears select Tony Ugoh, OT.
32. Indianapolis Colts select Sidney Rice, WR.
Onviously, different needs lists and different top 100 lists will generate different results.