Whiz Kid's 1st Mock Draft 2007...2 scenarios...
All picks rounds were projected on nfldraftscout.com, I just chose what I would pick from where they were projected.
1st scenario (trade down in 1st to someone trying to move up; gain 3rd and 6th)
1. Justin Blalock OG (good pick if we trade down)
2. Marcus McCauley CB (Stock has fallen, but too much talent to pass up)
3. Paul Williams WR (IMO would have been 1st rounder, if not injured this year)
3. Quentin Moses OLB/DE (Potential Pass Rusher to start)
4. Paul Soliai DT (Huge and provides great depth and future behind Fergy)
5. Justin Medlock K (Might go sooner but great kicker who has impressed me)
6. Antwan Barnes OLB (Impressed at combine provides depth)
6. Tala Esera OT/OG (played OT in college but could play OG in Pros, good depth)
6. Chris Denman OT (OT from Fresno State, yeah I'm a homer)
7. Nate Ilaoa RB/? (one word describes him, 'BEAST")
7. Roderick Rogers FS/CB (Plays FS and CB, great depth)
7. Joe Cohen DT (Another big body to work with to clog up the middle)
2nd Scenario (Stay Where We Are)
1. Chris Houston CB ( Playmaker )/ Sidney Rice WR ( Playmaker )
2. Manuel Ramirez OG ( OG I've been watching for a while ) / Marcus McCauley CB
3. Paul Williams WR / Josh Beekman OG (Another one who could provide depth/start)
4. Paul Soliai DT
5. Justin Medlock K
6. Antwan Barnes OLB
6.Tala Esera OT/OG
7. Nate Ilaoa RB/?
7. Roderick Rogers FS/CB
7. Joe Cohen DT
What do you guys think?