Hutch VS. Quincy Poll Results
I would have to say that I agree with the recent poll results.
According to the pollsters:
There is a 50/50 chance that either Quincy or Hutch will turn out to be a solid starting QB in this league.
Between the 2 QB's, there is a 75% chance that QC would be that man and there is a 25% chance that Hutch would be that man.
(Note: There is a margin of error of 100% on these polling numbers)