Originally Posted by dbair1967
1) I hate the long offseason
2) Sean Taylor= real thug/big idiot...Redskins= bigger idiots because they knew he was a thug when the drafted him
3) potential OL of Adams/Peterman/Johnson/Rivera/Allen...me like, me like alot...talk about blasting some rushing lanes open...our RB's are gonna have a field day...Jackie Slater played T at a high level for almost 20yrs...dont try to tell me Larry Allen (who is a far better player, far more gifted athletically) cant handle RT for a yr or two
4) The Patriots will NOT 3-peat
5) The Eagles wont win the NFC East
6) I'm guessing there will probably be at least a dozen excuses made for Mike Vick when he sux again this yr as a passer...none of which will be legit
7) Julius Jones has a legit chance at NFC Offensive Player of the YR, if he stays healthy for 16 games...1500+ yds and 15+ tds are not out of the question
[View Full Quote]8) somebody on this defense will get 10+ sacks this yr (finally)...dont know if it'll be Ellis, Ware, Spears, Glover etc etc...but somebody will
9) barring a rash of training camp injuries, we'll beat San Diego on opening day...hey we're due for an opening day win...anyone remember the last one? Been awhile in case you dont remember...(hint, it wasnt this decade)
10) I really hate the long offseason
1) Way too long, and nothing that piques my interest sports wise.
2) Yup and Yup
3) I hope it works out as well as everyone seems to think, and Allen's not old, just hope that he has had a great offseason and kept his mobility up.
5) Not sure, we made lots of strides this offseason, but I don't think it's a gimmie to say us or the Gints have done enough to unseat them. Will they win the Championship, no way!
6) True on that
7) I am really excited about not only his production, but our 1-2-3 punch of him, barber, and a train!!!
8) Put me down for Ware as a guess.
9) We will win, and the last one was '99 against the Redskins, is that right?
The Cowboys overcome a 21 point fourth quarter deficit and pull out an overtime win over the Washington Redskins in the season opener on Sept. 12. After the team scored 21 points in the fourth quarter to tie the game - tying the largest deficit overcome to win a game - Troy Aikman connected with Raghib Ismail on a 76-yard bomb in overtime to provide the final margin of victory.