Originally Posted by Everson24
I'm loving it too. Just watched the game with nine Steeler fans, Wow are they distraught right now. I'm just worried that they will get healthy and right the ship before playing us in December. I can't bear ....another loss to that team.
You just watched the game with 9 whole Steeler fans? I'll 'one up' you on that. I watched the game surrounded by what seemed like a stadium 3/4 full of Stealer fans. I swear it was almost like a home game for them. I went with a friend from San Antonio who was in Nashville at the same time we were. He's an old die hard Oiler fan, and sprung for the tics. I had to root for the Titans, which I gladly did, and even wore one of his Hasselbeck jerseys. Some thoughts:
* When Suisam lined up for his 54 yarder to win, I told my friend that the Titans may get another shot at it with less than a minute left...Sure enough...SHOOORRRTTTT !!!
* We were in the end zone where the Titan kicker made his....lots of quiet stealer fans!
* You stop Miller of the stealers and you have a good chance of controlling them. The Titans didn't do a very good job, but, as someone previously mentioned, the stealers ain't what they used to be.
* I'm surprised the Titan DB's kept giving the stealer receivers such a soft cushion. I don't think Carr or Clairborne will afford them that luxery.
* Fun to go to the game. LP Field sure ain't "Jerry World",though. It was almost like a high school game atmosphere.