2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio Guitar
- Color: Stained Wine Red. (ie, you can see the wood grain thuogh the color)
- Hardware: Gold plated.
- Strings: .10s (Slinky Regulars)
- Pickups: Dual Humbuckers /w 3-way switch
- Knobs: (4) - (2) volume and (2) tone knobs. (each humbucker has it's own volume and tone knob)
- Strap: I have a locking strap on the guitar and will include it with the guitar. That said, I also the original guitar strap studs which also will be included if you do not wish to use the locking strap.
- Case: Included is an authentic Gibson Les Paul hard shelled case with white interior.
There are absolutely no dents, scratches, cracks, or scuffs on the guitar. The guitar is in mint (like new) condition except for slight wear on the top edge of the bridge near the low E string where the gold plating has begun to wear off. This wear is from my hand resting there while playing. (pictures provided below show this) Otherwise the guitar is in perfect condition.
I paid $1,299 for the guitar in 2010 from Guitar Center. They have since raised the price to $1,319 for this model. I am willing to part with mine for $825 + shipping. I will ship it anywhere in the world as long as you cover the shipping cost.
I will give you 7 days after receiving the guitar to decide if you wish to keep it. If you decide to return it, it *must*
be returned in the same condition that you received it.
If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures, let me know and I will provide them.
The next three images show the wearing of the gold plating on the bridge.
Formerly the notorious nyc!
I've got more red flags than Soviet Russia!
There is a good chance that you don't like me, but there is a better chance that I don't care.
If I'm not insulting you, I'm probably not aware that you exist.
Jerry Jones in the draft room is suicide on the football field. The line of scrimmage is EVERYTHING. Something Jerry doesn't understand.