Thoughts on coming game with Washington
after watching the Eagles/Redskins game last week:
RG3 looks like he does two things really well.
1) Scrambles to out of pocket and runs up sideline for extra yards. I am not sure if its defense are afraid to hit him on sideline fear of penalty but RG3 picks up alot of extra yardage on sideline either due to incredible acceleration or defenses letting up.
2) RG3 has monster arm. He looks like he either wants to scramble or throw 70 yard bomb. He doesn't look interested in intermediate throws. Dallas should exploit his aggressiveness.
How to beat skins:
* The eagles were running the ball down Washington throat with basically a back-up offensive line (Eagles lost three of their best offensive lineman for year). A sound Dallas running attack exploits Washington poor run defense and keeps their most potent weapon on bench.
* Hit RG3 on those sideline runs...especially Carter who has great acceleration sideline to sideline.
* Play the ball on deep throws. I am not sure if its defensive backs are surprised at RG3 arm strength but they seem ill prepared to defend deep throws and we are not talking about big receiving core for Washington. Mo concerns me little here but I think Carr will defend well maybe even coming up with interception.