1. Kansas City Chiefs: Star Lotulelei
2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Bjoern Werner
3. Oakland Raiders: Jake Matthews
Really? I don't see the elite athletic abillity of a top-10 pick.
4. Philadelphia Eagles: Luke Joeckel
He holds too much, but I agree that this is about where he gets picked.
5. Detroit Lions: Dee Milliner
6. San Diego Chargers: Taylor Lewan
Could be as good as Joeckel, IMO.
7. Buffalo Bills: Mike Glennon
Nobody knows about QB this far from draft day.
8. Cleveland Browns: Keenan Allen
9. Carolina Panthers: Sheldon Richardson
If his character checks out, then his talent is worthy of this spot.
10. Tennessee Titans: Chance Warmack
Doubtful. DeCastro was selected at #24.
11. Arizona Cardinals: Matt Barkley
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Eric Fisher
13. Miami Dolphins: Jarvis Jones
Size and medical could push him down.
14. New York Jets: Geno Smith
15. New Orleans Saints: Oday Aboushi
He has more physical talent than the early OT picks, but is not as NFL ready and is a higher risk pick.
16. St. Louis Rams: Jonathan Cooper
Great player but #16 is early unless teams project him to Center also.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers: Dion Jordan
Agree. Maybe earlier.
18. Dallas Cowboys: Kenny Vaccaro
Seems too early based on other available talent.
19. Chicago Bears: D.J. Fluker
Way early. Fluker needs to move to OG.
20. New York Giants: Manti Teío
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Tavon Austin
How many snaps does he play per game?
22. St. Louis Rams (From Washington): Justin Hunter
23. Minnesota Vikings: Barrett Jones
Ready now, but limited physical upside.
24. Indianapolis Colts: Ezekiel Ansah
Yes, if not earlier.
25. Baltimore Ravens: Alec Ogletree
I think he goes about 10 picks earlier.
26. Seattle Seahawks: Johnathan Hankins
This is about where he should go, but he probably get over-drafted.
27. Green Bay Packers: Lane Johnson
This seems a little early. He needs some time to develop.
28. New England Patriots: Johnthan Banks
29. San Francisco 49ers: Jesse Williams
A little overrated here.
30. Denver Broncos: Tyler Eifert
31. Atlanta Falcons: Damontre Moore
Really? I could see him falling out of the top-10, but not this far.
32. Houston Texans: Kevin Minter
You donít know what you donít know.
Half of the population has below average intelligence.