Talking cowboys 2/20
* On Romo, You take his 16.7 mil and stretch that over the length of a 5-6 yr deal and you can reduce his deal to about 5-6 mil for 2013.
* In Spencers case, the Cowboys probably look at it, as if can you afford two demarcus wares? In terms of money.
* Signing spencer would probably affect the Cowboys ability to resign Dez, Carter, Lee
* Broaddus: "i think Dallas could go out in the draft and find a guy that can replace Spencer"
* Crawford could play LDE with consistency.
* LOL broaddus and Mickey get into it. You people should watch this. Funny stuff.
* Broaddus, while the OL had problems the lack of a running back who could carry the load hurt more when Murray got hurt.
* Those expecting vets in Fa for vet minimum dont expect any until training camp. probably too late.
* Broaddus: if Dallas was in the mid 20s in the 1st round Brakley would be a good pick.
* Dallas will probably go Rb in the draft, would be ideal to go in the 4th but probably might need to go 3rd.
* Rowan: i have a hard time seeing hatcher coming off the bench. With the yr he had hard to see him not being a starter.