March 4, 2013
ESPN Scouts Inc released an updated version of their top 100 players rankings for the draft.
Let's do a Dallas Cowboys 4 Round Mock Draft Game
using the following rules:
- The 1st four Cowboys picks are 18, 47, 80 and 111.
- You can choose only players listed at that pick or later. So all player s18-100+ are available for our 1st round pick, but players ranked 1-17 are not.
- For the 4th pick you can use any player not on the list (if that's too much trouble than skip pick 4 or use it in a trade.
- You can make trades, but only with picks that are really there. So check to be sure what picks each team owns.
- An example of a fair trade would be Dallas' 18th pick (900pts) for Seattle's 25th,87th, and 185th picks (720+155+17=892). Of course, no need to trade at all if it's too much hassle.