NOTHING to complain about in this draft
Let's break it down
* Carpenter - monster linebacker to put opposite of Ware, really solidifies this as a Bill Parcells' mean defense
* Fasano - big pass-catching tight end with pretty good blocking skills. Put him opposite Witten and now we have those two tight ends along with TO and Glenn on the field. The ability to pass on every down, run on every down to either side, and it also makes 3-step drops which protect Bledsoe that much easier. Should be a beast to contain.
* Hatcher - you need linemen in a 3/4 defense. Rotation rotation rotation. Hatcher may not be a big name guy, but he does have some raw talent and it seems like he will work hard, which is one of the most important things in the NFL and Parcells loves. Plus he has a chip on his shoulder.
* Green - Steve Smith style player, with great speed and some nice moves. Will make an immediate impact on kick returns/punt returns (don't neglect how important these are!), also gives us a 4th receiver which we can run some tricky plays with (played QB in high school)
* Watkins - has the raw talent, is fast, large enough to cover some of these massive receivers in the NFL these days, and finally gives us a free safety that can roam the field and let Roy do the pounding
I mean really, you can only get so much in a draft when you have certain holes to fill. Yes, the Cowboys didn't add depth to their o-line, but they already did a pretty good job in free agency and the draft isn't over yet.
I think all in all this is an extremely solid draft. I was initially confused by some of the choices, but it seems to make a lot of sense.