nfldraftcountdown's after the combine COLD list
1. Maurice Clarett, RB, Ohio St.
Was gaining momentum at the Combine in interviews but running a horrid 4.8 forty which will push him down.
2. Elton Brown, OG, Virginia
Exhibited some bizarre behavior, dropping out of the Senior Bowl at the last minute and leaving the Combine.
3. Steve Savoy, WR, Utah
Known for his speed but running a 4.65 at the Scouting Combine does not help matters in the slightest.
4. Anttaj Hawthorne, DT, Wisconsin
No one thought he was super fast or athletic, but he was one of the slowest DL at the Combine with a 5.25 time.
5. Charles Frederick, WR, Washington
Coming off an injury riddled senior campaign this guy needed a big showing in Indy but only ran a 4.76.
6. Jamaal Brimmer, S, U.N.L.V.
Needed to answer questions about his coverage ability but he struggled at the Senior Bowl and then ran a 4.9.
7. Rob Petitti, OT, Pittsburgh
Showed up in Mobile out of shape, got hurt and then wasn't in top condition at the Combine either.
8. Brandon Browner, CB, Oregon St.
Needed to show his speed to project to corner at the next level but a 4.69 time may relagate him to safety.
9. Dan Orlovsky, QB, Connecticut
Has fallen behind the top group of senior signal callers and is probably a Day Two pick now and dropping.
10. Mike Montgomery, DE, Texas A&M
A DE / DT 'tweener who doesn't have the size to play inside and lacks the type of speed he would need outside.