My apologies if this has already been posted:
Some comments on a few players:
1. Carlos Rogers is, IMO, a slam dunk as the best corner in this draft. He was the best player at his position in college last year, and he had the best shuttle and cone times at the Combine. Those times are much more indicative of success at the NFL than the 40. He did run a 4.41 in that department, so he's not hurting for straight-line speed. If this guy is there at 20, I'd have a hard time passing on him, even after signing Henry.
2. David Pollack is going to make a hell of a 3-4 OLB for somebody. His shuttle and cone times are outrageous for a man that size (265). And he's obviously not just a workout warrior, as he was as productive as any defender in college during his four years. Another guy I really like at 20.
3. Erasmus James' shuttle and cone times were dreadful. I don't know if he's hurt or something, but it's a major red flag for me if a 265-pound DE is putting up quickness times similar to 300-pound offensive linemen.
4. DeMarcus Ware had an awesome workout. I don't know how productive he was in college, but he'd be a strong consideration in the second round.
5. Mark Bradley could be a steal in the third round. He was under utilized at Oklahoma, but he was a big play machine when given opportunities, and he had a very impressive workout.
6. I would draft David Greene in the fifth round. The guy was a winner, he has a good arm, and he's a good athlete. I'm not sure why he's projected so low.