Click the link for commentary.
1.. Andrew Luck QB Stanford
2.. Matt Kalil T USC
3.. Trent Richardson RB Alabama
4.. Robert Griffin III QB Baylor
5.. Morris Claiborne CB LSU
6.. Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma St.
7.. Quinton Coples DE North Carolina
8.. Riley Reiff T Iowa
9.. Luke Kuechly ILB Boston College
10. Melvin Ingram DE South Carolina
11. Dontari Poe DT Memphis
12. Mark Barron S Alabama
13. David DeCastro G Stanford
14. Fletcher Cox DT Mississippi St.
15. Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame
16. Cordy Glenn G Georgia
17. Michael Brockers DT LSU
18. Courtney Upshaw OLB Alabama
19. Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama
20. Jonathan Martin T Stanford
21. Harrison Smith S Notre Dame
22. Kendall Reyes DT Connecticut
23. Janoris Jenkins CB Northern Alabama
24. Andre Branch DE Clemson
25. Peter Konz C Wisconsin
Josh (Washington, DC)
Generally speaking, few OGs are taken in the first round. Assuming a need at guard, how early would you take David DeCastro?
Mel Kiper (1:30 PM)
I think he could go anywhere between 12 to KC to 14 to Dallas to 17 to Cincinnati. He's certainly in that range. Steve Hutchinson has had a great career as a pure guard out of Michigan.
With the 14th pick who do you see the Cowboys picking?
Mel Kiper (1:43 PM)
They have to get a DB. They had too many guys running wide open in that secondary. They have to get a CB or safety. They could look Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick. They could trade up to get Morris Claiborne. If they want to trade off of 14, they could look at Janoris Jenkins.