I'll give it a try
1st. 14- David Decastro. Too good to pass up. Pretty much a sure thing and will probably be a perennial pro bowler. 2nd choice is Barron because he fills a need and would be a good value pick.
2. 43rd pick- Would like a corner in this spot, but most that I want would probably be gone so I select ALAMEDA TA'AMU. Big and strong guy that can anchor our defense. 2nd choice is Harrison Smith if we don't select Barron in the first.
3. 81st.-George IIoka- we would probaly have to move Sensabaugh back to strong Safety. Can close on the ball and has good leaping ability to knock down passes. Tackling needs work.
4. Ryan Browles- Productive WR at OU and an excellent slot guy for Romo. my guy and the only one I'm hoping we land.
4.Josh Norman cb- Small school db that can play zone and equally well. struggles with quick twitch wr because of his height but should be able to compete at least for the number 4 cb spot. Physical presence.
5. David Molk c- camp body that should compete with costa and killer. Finisher. a little smaller than you would like.
6.marquis maze. return specialist
7. Cory Harkey. Blocker but not much else. Only had 28 catches while UCLA.