I've never really done a mock draft before, and I don't have tons of resources available to me on players in the draft. But...I am an advocate of drafting Mike Williams if he is there at #11. So, I did a mock of the top 11 where Mike Williams does indeed drop down to us. I do feel that it is a real possibility and would be elated if it did indeed happen.
I also included one trade that I believe will wind up going through.
1. San Francisco 49ers - Alex Smith QB Utah
2. Minnesota Vikings (From Miami) - Braylon Edwards
3. Cleveland Browns - Shawne Merriman
4. Chicago Bears - Ronnie Brown
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Cadillac Williams
6. Tennessee Titans - Antrei Rolle
7. Miami Dolphins (From Minnesota) – Aaron Rodgers
8. Arizona Cardinals- Cedric Benson
9. Washington Redskins - Pac Man Jones
10. Detroit Lions - Derrick Johnson
11. Dallas Cowboys – MIKE WILLIAMS
And for the record, I feel that if we do not trade down from the 20 spot, that Pollack will be the pick. I would have no opinion of this pick because I know little about Pollack (except for that picture
I saw in another thread) but this is my gut feeling.
As far as the possibility of drafting Mike Williams is concerned, if Parcells likes one of the DE's that will be available at #20 or #42 better than Merriman, Ware or Spears, (i.e. Pollack, Tuck, etc.) I believe he will draft Mike Williams.