Cowboys and play action discussion
Why don't the Cowboys ever run play action early on in games?
Instead, on the first or second series, I usually see Romo perform a straight five or seven step drop. Wouldn't this allow defenses to tee off and not even play the run?
I understand the argument that Dallas can't run the ball, but why not run some play action EARLIER in games to help keep 8 or 9 out of the box, which would help create more running lanes for the RB's.
Just some random thoughts...
1. Brandon Magee will beat out Ernie Sims for the backup WILL/MO roster spot.
2. Ron Leary will start at right guard over Bernadeau.
3. Joseph Randle, Terrance Williams and Gavin Escobar will have more combined TD's than DeMarco Murray, Miles Austin and Jason Witten.
4. Bruce Carter makes the Pro Bowl.
5. The starting OL will be Smith-Livings-Frederick-Leary-Free