No and he's why...
1. Impact players: Their two, new 'splash' players from last year aren't having as good of years. (JPP and Cruz... although Cruz' '12 season is nothing to sneeze at).
2. Eli: Excluding the game against TB earlier, Eli Manning has been pretty mediocre this year. He also seems to have lost that 4th quarter edge he had last year.
3. Their backbone, the defensive line, is getting old. At age 29, Tuck is all but worn down, Umenyioura is 31, and Canty is 30.
4. Secondary: Aaron Ross was pretty bad so they let him go, which makes sense. But it only left Terrell Thomas, Webster, Amukamara and a rookie Jayron Hoseley. Doesn't sound too bad until you realize Thomas was coming back from an ACL injury which he re-aggravated during TC, Webster is 30 and was clearly on the decline, and Amukamara is kind of injury prone himself. Then throw in that S Kenny Phillips is injury prone as well and you've got a pretty shaky secondary. Can you imagine how bad they'd be if they hadn't found Stevie Brown?
5. Offensive line: The Giants had a pretty bad line last year and did possibly even less than we did to address that weakness. They're also getting older in that area as well. I'm still scratching my head on the Giants taking a Running Back in the 1st round-- RBs are a dime a dozen unless they're THE running back from that draft class like Trent Richardson, but that's just my opinion... which leads me to...
6. Low impact from Draft Picks: they may eventually pan out, but so far the Giant rookies haven't been given much of a chance to prove their worth, probably because of their own mistakes.
7. No motivation: When the Giants are motivated they are a very tough team, but they've only had that 'chip on their shoulder' two games out of the year (@SF and vs GB). But their biggest rivals provide no motivation-- the Eagles have flamed out, Dallas is all banged up to hell, and it seems the Redskins still can't be taken seriously by the Giants. They don't fear these teams overtaking them in the standings and haven't played with any urgency because of it. Plus, they've got their rings and have proven all they need to for now.
7. Martellus Bennett curse: Dude is haunted!
All that said, they could easily 'flip a switch' and dominate in the playoffs. They can close out games and not too many clubs match up well with NFCE style of football that the Giants embody.