Originally Posted by InmanRoshi
1. Chris Canty Virginia
2. Bill Swancutt Oregon State
3. David McMillan Kansas
4. Khari Long Baylor
5. Jovan Haye Vanderbilt
6. Jonathan Fanene Utah
7. Jonathan Welsh Wisconsin
8. Jeb Huckeba Arkansas
Sleeper: Andrew Hoffman Virginia
I bow to Goose. Hoffman is a real good sleeper. Great size (6-4/285) and experience in the 3-4 system. He played some nose too. I think he finished top 5 in tackling among DL in the ACC. If we want someone to take 5-10 snaps a game and give Spears/Ellis a rest, he'd be a good fit in the 6th or 7th. Steady professional and we really only have Kenyon Coleman backing up. Blue collar guy.
McMillan seems more like an undrafted type and I would think we could get him pretty easily. Doesn't seem much different than Kalen.
1. C.J. Mosley Missouri
2. Ron Fields Mississippi State
3. Mike Montgomery Texas A&M
4. John Jefferson Wisconsin
5. Anthony Bryant Alabama
6. Tim Bulman Boston College
7. Darrell Shropshire South Carolina
8. Anttaj Hawthorne Wisconsin
Sleeper: Jay Ratliff Auburn
We still need another NT in my eyes. Just not much out there.
1. Leroy Hill Clemson
2. Trent Cole Cincinnati
3. Mike Boley Southern Miss
4. Jared Newberry Stanford
5. Brady Poppinga BYU
6. Roger Cooper Montana State
7. Tyjuan Hagler Cincinnati
8. Kenneth Pettway Grambling
9. Ryan Claridge Nevada-Las Vegas
Sleeper: Russ Rabe Minnesota-Duluth
Hill was drafted late 3rd.
I'm a huge fan of Cole. Reminds me of Joey Porter. I'm surprised, no Jonathan Goddard.
1. Adam Seward Nevada-Las Vegas
2. Lance Mitchell Oklahoma
3. Robert McCune Louisville
4. James Grigsby Illinois State
5. Marcus Lawrence South Carolina
6. Cornelius Wortham Alabama
7. Martin Patterson TCU
8. David Bergeron Stanford
9. Mike Goolsby Notre Dame
Sleeper: Liam Ezekial Northeastern
Lance Mitchell would be awesome -- Boomer Grigsby too -- but it looks like they would be a backup at this point. I'm kind satisfied with Fowler, Shanle, and Bradie James in that role.
1. Sean Considine Iowa
2. Marviel Underwood San Diego State
3. Jerome Carter Florida State
4. Kerry Rhodes Louisville
5. Donte Nicholson Oklahoma
6. James Sanders Fresno State
7. Justin Beriault Ball State
8. Chris Harris Louisiana-Monroe
9. Gerald Sensabaugh North Carolina
10. C.C. Brown Louisiana-Lafayette
11. Ernest Shazor Michigan
Sleeper: Mitch Meeuwsen Oregon State
No Brandon Browner? He looks like the best cover FS/CB prospect at this point. I'm beginning to think we won't be getting a FS through the draft.
Considine seems like a Parcells type. Smart, maximum effort guy.
Would love to see Shazor backing up Roy too. Thoughts of David Fulcher are running through my head with him.
Maybe Vincent Fuller. At the very least he'd be a fantastic special teamer (not a joke).