Interesting topics/things to look forward to for this upcoming season:
1. Will Texas finally win a big game under Mack Brown? IMO No
2. Will Notre Dame return to prominence? Hard to tell. I hope not as I hate Notre Dame <evil>
3. How well will Nebraska do trying to run Bill Callahan's West Coast offense?
This may take awhile...it is not like Nebraska has been a hot bed for WRs or QBs known for throwing the ball. The bigger question may be...can Callahan recruit the players he wants for his system...and can he control a program/players of the magnitude of Nebraska?
4. How many games will SMU win this year? Could not tell you...do not follow SMU.
5. Who will be the surprise team of the 2004-5 season?
WVU....with some of the other teams leaving the Big East..>WVU should win and get a BCS bowl game...and will probably goto that BCS bowl game and choke like they normally do in bowl games
6. Will the NCAA ever decide to have a playoff instead of the flawed BCS? We can only wish...but chances are it will not happen....these guys are too stubborn and set in their ways to admit another way might be better.
Oh and btw the teams I follow are West Virginia University and the other instate team Marshall University (school where R.Moss, Leftwich and Pennington played at for those who do not know Marshall).