Originally Posted by TruBlueCowboy
3 quick questions that will affect these players' production this season in fantasy football:
* Were the drug charges against Jamal Lewis ever dropped? If not, and he beats them, will he still get suspended by the NFL? How many games are we looking at with him not playing?
* Anyone follow the Browns closely? Any tips on who you think will be Garcia's favorite target? Andre Davis or Quincy Morgan? Or should I maybe bank on Kellen Winslow?
* It's hard to predict what will happen with my home team but who do you look at as a sleeper on the Cowboys? I'm actually thinking Keyshawn Johnson might be a sleeper of sorts and put up bigger #'s than people are predicting.
1. Charges werent dropped but have little chance of hurting Lewis beyond taking time away from practice/workouts. Lewis is still a top 10 overall.
2. Morgan should step up big time. Winslow should be as good as Shockey as a rookie, i.e. very productive as a WR type TE.
3. I'd snag the dallas QB which should be QC but you should know for sure by draft day as a 3rd QB. The yardage should improve a bit and the INTs should be lower in the ball control offense. Witten and Anderson should proivde nice goalline options which means they as well as the QB could be sleepers in leagues where they otherwise might not even be drafted at all.
Julius Jones, Cundiff and the Dallas defense are the only Boys I'd rank as starters and Julius only as a 3rd RB/WR type.
KJ if you get 1 point per catch. Not at all if it is heavy TD based with middling points for yards but nothing on receptions. Glenn would be better in the latter scenario.