Overall, nice mock.
1) I like Hughes but wonder if we wouldn't go elsewhere with the pick. Although, we could then move Henry to FS therefore possibly improving two positions.
2) Putting Woodley at ILB ruins the pick. He is a monster at DE/OLB so why move him inside? I would rather have Brinkley in the 3rd if we are looking inside.
3) I'm not sold completely on Davis. He tends to alligator-arm passes over the middle. He may turn out ok, but I think he will go in the 4th since he was the second best on his team.
4) Leonard may go earlier, possibly late second. Third round on I would snag him in a heartbeat; we could use a little Leonard leap. If you switch Leonard and Davis I'd say get er done.
5) Young is all over the board because some think he is slow moving and slow thinking. He has the size and strength that you look for. I have seen him in the 1st-2nd down to the 5th-6th so if he were here take him now! Maybe he could move to OG or something.
7A) Ehhh, I would rather go somewhere else. Average at best WR. This is the spot I would take him but I would prefer to grab more OL/NT or something.
7B) Soliali will probably go earlier depending on combine numbers like Ngata did but in the 4th round range.
7C) Nice pick
Overall not a bad draft. I will try to get one of mine out there so you can critique me, lol.