Originally Posted by bbgun
1) Nelson won't be there anyway
2) Hamlin looks like a one-year fix at best
3) Yes, Hamlin is on the roster, but that's like ignoring WR just because TO and Glenn are the presumed starters. You gotta address the position eventually.
1) He could be there.
2) Yes, but what about Watkins?
3) I don't know about that. TO and Glenn will be gone in a few years, maybe even after next year, that is why I feel we should address the WR position. Maybe we can wait it out and draft a WR in the second round, who knows. However, Hamlin and Watkins are fairly young, and Watkins showed some upside toward the end of the season. We might actually be OK at this position.
These are just my feelings, and #3 is just speculation on the part of Hamlin and Watkins and their futures with Dallas.