Originally Posted by dbair1967
a few stand out for me:
1) losing to Houston in their first game...utter disgrace
2) pickle juice blowout loss to Philly in Campo/Zimmer's first game
3) losing 44-0 to the Bears in 85
4) losing at home in the playoffs to the lowly Cardinals after the 98 season...
5) 44-3 loss at home to Minnesota in 1988...totally knew it was over for Landry after that
I was at that 98 playoff game against the Cards. Gailey's playcalling was horrible. It was very cold, too. The only good thing was that I had free tickets.