Originally Posted by Hostile
Well, I thought we had enough to do this, but one of the checks that was covering the last bit to get us there bounced.
When I get home I will re-calculate how much we need. We have until October 1st, so there's no real pressure, but we may need to do the $300.00 paver with 8 lines instead of the $375.00 paver with 4 lines and the star.
Let me know how much is left before you decide to do the lower one.