12 Step Program, How to handle trouble, and regain your creditibilty
By Maurice Clarett
1) When you get in trouble, lie
2) Lie again, no matter how dumb you look
3) Cry about how your current employer/college is trying to make an example out of you
4) If #2 and #3 fail...Play dumb, refuse to work with your current employer/college
5) If problem doesn't go away, work with current employer/college, make up regulations you'll have to follow. During probation, skip classes/work.
6) Sue future employer
7) If you win, act arrogant. Refuse to play by their own rules, act divaish
8) If you lose, appeal
9) If appeal fails, go public with info to damage your now former employer/college
10) After step #9, send letter offering to retract what you said in #9 in exchange for positive reccomendation to future employer
11) Remember, no workouts while you wait.
12) Sue future employer to Supreme Court.
Last edited by GTaylor : 01-04-2005 at 03:28 PM.