Top 20 Mock Draft!!
1. San Francisco Matt Leinart QB USC
2. Kansas City Derrick Johnson OLB Texas
Chiefs trade Larry Johnson RB to Dolphins, their 15 pick and their second two move up.
3. Cleveland D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT, Virginia
Browns need O-Linemen in the worst way.
4. Chicago Mike Williams WR USC
Bobby Wade and David Terrell enough said….
5. Tampa Bay Aaron Rodgers QB Cal
He is too good to pass up. They will groom him under Griese.
6. Tennessee Antrel Rolle CB Miami
With Peyton Manning in their Division they need as many CB’s they can get.
7. Oakland Cedric Benson RB Texas
They want Derrick Johnson but their rival go to him first, so they upgrade the RB position.
8. Arizona Carnell Williams RB Auburn
Dennis Green loves that Homerun hitter. They get him in Carnell Williams
9. Washington Braylon Edwards WR Michigan
The offense is what the Redskins will be looking for to upgrade in Free Agency and in the draft.
10. Detroit Erasmus James DE Wisconsin
The lions are thrill he is still on the board.
11. Dallas Travis Johnson DT/DE FSU
Since Dallas is switching to 3-4 defense, they get a 6-5 290 player in Johnson. He reminds me of Richard Seymour of the Pats. He can player either a DT or DE position
12. San Diego (f/Giants) Troy Williamson WR South Carolina
Might be a bit reach but San Diego needs a WR to stretch the field.
13. Houston Ronnie Brown RB Auburn
They are shock to see this stud still on the board….
14. Carolina Alex Barron OT FSU
They need to patch up a bad O-line
15. Miami Jammal Brown Oklahoma
John St Clair enough said.
16. New Orleans Kevin Burnett OLB Tennessee
A week spot for the last three years.
17. Cincinnati Thomas Davis SS Georgia
I remember his statement three years ago when Dallas drafted Roy Williams.
18. Vikings David Pollack DE Georgia
This will be a scary front four. Williams – DT, Hovan – DT(If he returns) Udeze (E) and Pollack.
19. Rams Carlos Rogers CB Auburn
They need DB’s in the worst way.
20. Dallas (f/Buffalo) Shawne Merriman, Maryland DE/OLB
This guy will have 9 sacks next year in the new 3-4 scheme.