Originally Posted by DLCassidy
11. Trade down with St. Louis in exhange for the 19th and 50th picks.
19. Justin Tuck, DE, Notre Dame. Tuck can rush the passer and can be converted to OLB in a 3-4 scheme. He's played against top competition and done well.
20. Mark Clayton, WR, Oklahoma. Clayton is a bit small, but otherwise may be the most complete receiver in the draft and could have an immediate impact as a rookie in the slot.
42. Kevin Burnett, OLB, Tennessee. It's possible he could be gone by now because he had a solid combine but this guy can flat out play.
50. Josh Bullocks, S, Nebraska. The cover FS we need. Should start imediately.
You have really low expectations.
My dream draft would go like this:
Whatever the other pick is-(I don't recall at the moment, but I know who will be available at that time)Micheal Munoz
I would be doing a happy dance if that draft were to happen and I think that actually has a pretty good chance of happening now so I have my fingers crossed.:pray2: