Originally Posted by Wolverine
Here is my thoughts.
1. If we can 9-7 or better. And finish the season strong.
2. If our big 4 picks in the draft this year Ware Spears Canty and Burnett all really show great potential and learn fast.
3. If we can take at least 1 of the 2 games with Philly this year.
4. Rob Pettiti gettin down to 330 to 325 lbs and lookin like he is our RT of the future.
5. A-Train bein a big help to the offense. With the better OL here in Dallas hopefully that is all he needs to become a very good RB for this team.
6. Drew Henson gets nuff game time to show if he will be our future or not.
7. Drew Bledsoe bein named comeback player of the year.
Good list, Wolverine. No. 7 doesn't have to happen for me. If he just holds up his end, I'm happy.