i agree with what they predict, the panthers vs. the vikings in the NFC championship is surely possible because:
1. falcons have a harder schedule and might actually have to play a team with talent.
2. injuries killed them as usual, this year might be different.
3. a. the eagles without TO are not going to produce as much on offense
3. b. mcnabb relied so much on TO that i wonder if he is still "as good" as he was at scrambling and if the others can even perform.
4. a.what other NFC teams can stop them?
4. b. falcons are over-rated, they had an easy schedule.
4. c. the eagles lost TO
4. d. even if the falcons try anything that D is to fast for vick to "change" the outcome
and btw vick is not over-rated, he has no recievers. do you remember, before TO went to philly mcnabb scrambled A LOT, he got a good reciever and stayed in the pocket more. just think of when vick gets a good reciever on that offense (crumpler is a TE) he will be able to rip apart defenses because he will have so many options. he has a really quick release, can bomb the ball, throw on the run very well, his accuracy is under-rated (if he was a pocket passer he'd have a higher comp. %) you just work a lil bit on his accuracy/footwork and get him a reciever and he will rip it up.