Originally Posted by super8
go ahead I hope you draft the kid who can not read D's - heard it was the coach that called all plays at BAYLOR - no audibles
- Isn't comfortable taking snaps from under center. Has some experience, but doesn't get much depth, wants to settle his feet too quickly and isn't natural off play action yet.
- Doesn't consistently stay in an ideal throwing position from the pocket. Gets upright and narrow with his base and will bounce around trying to stay in rhythm.
- Lacks a great feel going through his progressions at this stage, more of a one side of the field guy who when flushed can find secondary reads.
- Doesn't do a great job pre-snap identifying the blitz and locating the hot man.
- Gets inconsistent with his release point from the pocket at times, but mostly when rolling right. Will drop arm angle and at times looks to guide the football
[View Full Quote]Sack City an INT bound
see ya in the areana league in 5 years SON
Sounds like what was said about Cam Newton