Originally Posted by radiohead
3:35 pm – 11-11
1) Glenn ran a reverse but didn’t fool Henry, who met him head on (1-2 yd)
2) Bledsoe completed a quick slant to Glenn on Henry’s side (5 yd before any RAC). Before the play began I saw that big cushion Henry was giving to Glenn (about 10 yd) and I thought of exactly the same thing. I don’t’ know if Bledsoe and Glenn drew this play up, or that it was just improv.
3) Julius ran behind the LT but tackled by K Thornton (3 yd)
4) Bledsoe short pass completed to Witten, who ran up the seam and turned outside (4 yd). He was immediately tackled by James
5) Romo completed to Witten up the middle (5 yd). It was a nice and sharp throw by Romo.
6) Romo completed to Bickerstarff on the left sideline (3 yd).
7) Romo completed to Zurel who ran a quick hook on the right side (3 yd).
8) Bickerstaff ran up the middle (3 yd). Tackled by Shanle. [View Full Quote]9) Henson attempted a short out to Merritt, but overthrew him
10) Henson flushed out of the pocket by Van Hoy and scrambled for a few.
11) Henson dumped off to Curtis up the middle (3 yd)
12) Henson threw a nice pass to Witten running across the field from right to left (20 yd).
4:00 pm – 11-11
(Johnson’s at C)
1) Julius ran up the middle and stopped by Ellis (2 yd)
2) Bledsoe completed a quick slant to Morgan (3 yd)
3) Julius ran up the middle (3 yd)
4) Bledsoe completed down the left side line for Zuriel (about 10-15 yd?). Henry was defending but he slipped. A-train did a nice job picking up the blitzing Newman.
5) Romo swing-passed to Thompson on the right side (5 yd)
6) Romo dumped off to MBIII up middle (3 yd)
7) Bickerstaff ran up the middle (3-4 yd)
8) Romo short passed to Rector (4 yd)
9) Henson quick pass to Crowder running a Out towards the right sideline (5 yd)
10) Henson pulled the ball down and scrambled
11) Julius on a draw, made a nice juke to evade the first defender (5 yd)
4:05 pm – 2-minute drill
In this drill each of the first, second and third team got 4 downs. The first team was asked to convert for a first down, while the second and the third team were asked to score a TD. All of them started just right outside of the redzone, at the 22 yd line.
First team -
First down: Bledsoe overthrew Keyshawn at the 1. He got a step on Roy and Scott but the ball was high
Second down: Julius ran 4 yd up the middle. Roy hit him hard and LA didn’t like it. He gave Roy a little shove as Julius got up.
Third down: Bledsoe completed to Keyshawn on a short-post (4 yd).
Fourth down: Just as the offense was about to snap the ball, Parcells yelled out “Delay of game! 5 yards!” It was kind of funny because there wasn’t any clocks on the field. I guess he just did it to see how the offense would react. On the ensuing play, Bledsoe threw a screen pass to Julius on his left, and Julius ran up field. He was hit one or two yards short of the first down marker, he dove forward and converted.
Parcells called the second team in……
Second team –
First down: Romo passed down the middle to A-train (3 yd)
Second down: A-train ran up the middle into a wall (2 yd)
Third down: Romo made a perfect throw to Pierce, who was running across the goal line but he dropped it.
Fourth down: MBIII ran up the middle (2 yd).
The offense failed to convert. Parcells yelled “Defense wins!”
Third team –
First down: Bickerstaff ran left (4 yd)
Second down: Henson completed to Merritt on the right sideline (8 yd)
Third down: MBIII ran up the middle behind the RG, and dove forward at the goal line for a TD. Parcells yelled “Offense wins!”
Thanks for the detailed reports, Radiohead!
Geez, why am I seeing all this negative Henson posts especially after seeing this.