Originally Posted by CowboysFanSince88
1. It was clear after last night how angry the team was after the loss which means they will be extra ready for next week
2. The Cowboys defense held the 8-0 Falcons to 19 pts in their house
3. The Eagles defense was unable to stop Matthew Stafford and Kevin Kolb
4. The Eagles biggest win this season was only by 2 points.....at home
5. All 3 of the Eagles wins involved them having to comeback in 4th qtr
So basically since the season started, the Eagles have either lost or had to comeback late in the game. Now after seeing those 5 reasons why the Cowboys come out of the linc with a win, how can we not feel good about our chances??
We will win this game............................BOOK IT!!!!!
When I book something, I;m usually right. We got this.
So dropping to 3-4 after losing yet again at home to the Giants didnt make anybody mad?
Thats the whole problem with this team...........dont mind losing anymore.