1. How uncommon on a sliding scale of 1 (there’s loads of us) to 10 (our family is it) is your surname? 10
2. Name your favorite Sesame Street character: None
3. What's the biggest mistake you've made so far this year? Believing the Cowboys preseason hype.
4. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have chosen? Same name I love it.
5. Plans for the weekend? Work/chores/early start putting up Christmas lights/football/date night with my wife/drink chocolate milk.
This is a team who is battling several major injuries to
key players including Pro Bowl talents like Lee, Austin, Jenkins, Murray,
Carter and Ratliff. Other key starters missing include Costa, Smith, Church and
Coleman. That is 11 key players - that's half the starting lineup. Yet we still went 8-8.