Originally Posted by RS12
Tim MacMahon @espn_macmahon
Tyron Smith has a high ankle sprain, per Jerry Jones, which essentially guarantees that Jermey Parnell will have to start on Thanksgiving.
I can take Parnell against the Skins' defense. They lost Kerrigan AND Orakpo for the season, so I don't think they can expose Parnell's weaknesses.
1. Brandon Magee will beat out Ernie Sims for the backup WILL/MO roster spot.
2. Ron Leary will start at right guard over Bernadeau.
3. Joseph Randle, Terrance Williams and Gavin Escobar will have more combined TD's than DeMarco Murray, Miles Austin and Jason Witten.
4. Bruce Carter makes the Pro Bowl.
5. The starting OL will be Smith-Livings-Frederick-Leary-Free