The All-Hindsight Draft Game
The JJ Watt ruage got me thinking. If you could back now and assemble the best picks that Dallas possibly could have had, given the picks they had, what would the result look like.
Couple Rules: Go back as far you like but 10 years should give Dallas the ability to take some really awesome players.
1. You can only use Dallas picks. No moving up or down, just stay in their slot.
2. You can only pick players who are currently still playing.
3. You aren't penalized for Jerry's wild hairs. You get all the picks Dallas should have had over that time at their shoulda-been spots.
4. No compensatory picks.
5. You can't move a player up more than 1 round. No taking the cream of a 5th, 6th, 7th round crop and spreading them out through all your picks.....if that's even possible. You can take a guy picked in the 6th round as high up as the 5th round.
6. Should go without saying, no taking a player who was gone before Dallas' pick.
Have at it. I feel bad no supplying mine in the first post but I just thought of it and can't spend time on it. I'll get mine in probably in the next few days when things slow down..........or I'll just let this thread die if it looks like it sucks.