Originally Posted by Risen Star
I'm in the very same situation. Felix or pick up Brown.
I'm leaning toward Brown.
It'll be interesting to see who works at kickoff returns if Dunbar gets more work at RB.
1. Brandon Magee will beat out Ernie Sims for the backup WILL/MO roster spot.
2. Ron Leary will start at right guard over Bernadeau.
3. Joseph Randle, Terrance Williams and Gavin Escobar will have more combined TD's than DeMarco Murray, Miles Austin and Jason Witten.
4. Bruce Carter makes the Pro Bowl.
5. The starting OL will be Smith-Livings-Frederick-Leary-Free