Originally Posted by Hostile
I sent Adam a PM a few days agoa but haven't heard back. We have 17 Free Agents. I figure 8 of them will be back and Romo, Austin, and probably Sean lee will get new deals that give some cap relief. I suspect Doug Free will be a post June 1 cap casualty. With the dead money coming off I believe we may be right around $24 million under the cap.
But I am no expert by any wild stretch. Put no stock in my numbers. Especially if Adam tells you different.
I sure hope Austin doesn't get anything new except the vet minimum.
1. Brandon Magee will beat out Ernie Sims for the backup WILL/MO roster spot.
2. Ron Leary will start at right guard over Bernadeau.
3. Joseph Randle, Terrance Williams and Gavin Escobar will have more combined TD's than DeMarco Murray, Miles Austin and Jason Witten.
4. Bruce Carter makes the Pro Bowl.
5. The starting OL will be Smith-Livings-Frederick-Leary-Free