Thanks for all your thoughts pro JG people. It's certainly interesting to see what information was provided or lack thereof when all I ask for is some factual information to support a case of JG.
Yes a "stupid" thread indeed is basically one that cannot be answered by those called out to provide their own thoughts with supporting data. It's not a trick question or exactly rocket science fellas.
We'll the good news is there's a lot of good hostility built up so the panel in here will be lighting up this site come Sunday night.
My own thoughts on it:
- JG has gotten rid of poor talent like B James, Gurode and a few others that needed to go long before.
- He handles the press well and doesnt look or sound like a befumbling idiot in front of the microphone.(see WP Pressers)
- I think the team does try to play for him which is easliy supported by their 2nd half play as of late.
- For all intent, at least JG is now more open to making more effective 2nd half adjustments (but all for the wrong reasons).
- As brought up earlier churning the HC position does not guarantee anything as we have seen given our owner.
There's a few bones there for you to take as positives for JG however IMO there are still way too many negatives that outweigh this list in importance provided by the other side. I'll spare you a new thread asking for the negatives on JG since this was such a worthless thread.
Good night and thanks for playing.