Originally Posted by stasheroo
What a joke!
Nice how you simply put 'lists five things' instead, of, ya know, actually listing any.
And 'option b' is the only option that actually matters.
But leave it to the 'great pretenders' to somehow try to marginalize actual wins and losses as a measure of success!
This proves my point clearly.
People see what they choose to see over reality.
They picture Garrett as a great coach when reality says he's the definition of mediocre.
I would be perfectly fine if we fired Garrett today, this second.
All that said, I am more than willing to accept your challenge.
1. Better drafting. Young guys with NFL talent and good attitudes are now prevalent.
2. No mutinies that we saw under Wade.
3. Better second half adjustments.
4. No arrests or off field nonsense aside from Dez Bryant's momma episode.
5. Division wins in NY and Philly on the road. Could win in Wash and sweep road series in division for first time in a very long time.
But I still don't know what any team saw Thursday night that would have made them comfortable with waiting a round or two for the offensive lineman they wanted. ---Todd McShay
We just converted half our LB to DL. We have a 30m starting DL, it better be pretty friggin good.