Originally Posted by Dallas
Here's one thing you can try:
- Turn off device
- Remove back cover and take SIM Card and Battery out
- Wait a few minutes
- Replace battery and back cover (but not SIM Card)
- Turn on phone
- When able to, turn phone off again
- Remove back cover and battery
- Replace battery, SIM Card, and back cover
- Turn device back on
That troubleshooting sequence has helped several SGS3 owners that were experiencing connectivity issues. I hope that it works for you!
Anopther thing, I read where folks have returned the phone for a complete swap and it resolved all of their connection issues they were having.
I'll give it a try Dallas, thanks for the info. But SIM Card? I don't think SGSIII has a SIM Card?