Originally Posted by Rack Bauer
The 4-3 is more effective with speed at LB (where as Size is more important in the 3-4). I think Sims is a better fit if we go 4-3 and Albright is SOL.
I think your team has problems if Sims is a starter for your organization.
1. Brandon Magee will beat out Ernie Sims for the backup WILL/MO roster spot.
2. Ron Leary will start at right guard over Bernadeau.
3. Joseph Randle, Terrance Williams and Gavin Escobar will have more combined TD's than DeMarco Murray, Miles Austin and Jason Witten.
4. Bruce Carter makes the Pro Bowl.
5. The starting OL will be Smith-Livings-Frederick-Leary-Free