Originally Posted by patrickstillhere
I really like your trade, but I dont like your mock.
I think you should do something like this:
1. Shariff Floyd, DT- Our 3tech guy.
2. Eric Reid, FS - 2nd biggest need
2. D.J. Fluker, OT - starting RT
3. Larry Warford OG- biggest need/starting G
4 TJ McDonald, S - FS depth and Kiffin's guy.
4. Montee Ball, RB - Backup
5. Devin Taylor, DE - Tall guy, backup DE
6. Braxston Cave, OC- future starting OC/LS
6. Chris Harper, WR - WR depth
I dont like Eric Reid at all. I think of the top safeties in this draft, he should be at the bottom of the list. I also do not like Montee Ball. He was very unimpressive this season, maybe he was playing hurt or something. I doubt Warford lasts till the late 3rd. I honestly see him going as soon as the late 2nd, most likely early 3rd. The combine will be huge for him.
I have no issues with Floyd. That would be a nice 1st round pick.....but I would still draft Brandon Williams in the 4th.