Originally Posted by tyke1doe
Lessons from this weekend?
- Invest in the offensive line. (San Francisco)
- Get homefield advantage. (Atlanta)
- If at all possible, don't play in the cold. (Denver)
- Never play a safety who doesn't know how to play prevent defense up by seven. (Denver)
- Don't leave points on the field. (Seattle)
- Playing to honor a soon-to-be-retired teammate can be inspirational. (Baltimore)
- Players who take steroids will soon let you down when you need them to perform. (Green Bay)
- Choke artists don't just reside in Dallas. (Denver)
- Tom Brady is better than Peyton Manning by a country mile. (New England)
I think that about covers it.
Who are you refering to? I think we have a guy like that by the name of Doug Free.