It's not that hard to rationalize this:
- We have LB's on the roster who can play the 4-3.
- We have DT's on the roster who can play the 4-3.
- What we don't have is a young NT with Brent now gone to play the 3-4
- We might lose the OLB who plays the 3-4 but if we could somehow manage to keep him he's your LDE in the 4-3.
- It's easier to find a DE than a NT.
- We need to get faster on Defense to defend the new trend of fast QB's
"I could've done a $2 billion takeover (in another industry) with the capital I put in the Dallas Cowboys," he says. "I really could see (myself as) the idiot who had something real good, who blew it all to coach the Cowboys. I just knew that was going to be my legacy." Jerry Jones 9/14/2012