Here is what I heard on "The Ticket" about an hour ago:
- The officer did not think Rat was drunk at first
- Rats eyes were glassy and his breath smelled like alcohol, plus he seemed a bit lost--so the officer asked him to take a breath test.
- Rat refused and then took the standard on the spot tests, and failed them all.
- Rat used recnt injuries as part of the reason
- Asked where he had been, Rat said he had been "hangin' with his homegirl in Arlington" and was going hoe to Southlake--which was a bit out of the way compared to where he got pulled.
- Rat said that he "was just following his GPS"
- Back at the station, he started out okay and then got a bit beligerant--according to some at the police station
I guess we'll see how the tests go. I don't like his odds.
Also, I know it's not an issue compared to DUI, but isn't he married? I'm not sure. Who's this "homegirl"