Originally Posted by patrickstillhere
Trade Ratliff for a 3th round pick. (lucky move)
Henry Melton DT, Bears - our 3tech guy, good pass-rusher, motor
let Spencer walk
1. Shariff Floyd DT, Florida - can play 1 tech, pass-rusher
2. Lane Johnson OT, Oklahoma - Good pick here, future RT
3. Alvin Bailey OG, Arkansas - good guy
3. T.J. McDonald FS/SS USC- Kiffin's guy, can play FS ans SS.
4. Marquise Goodwin WR, Texas - fast guy, good hands, KR/PR
5. Johnathan Franklin RB, UCLA - Every down type that this team is looking for.
6. Michael Williams TE, Alabama- depth
-No offense my friend but this mock is very unrealistic. First off, nobody in their right mind would give up a 3rd round pick for a 32 year old DT who's owed over $35 million in the next 5 years, and is coming off a DWI charge..
-Secondly, Lane Johnson is almost a sure fire 1st round pick at this point, esp with Lewan and Matthews returning to school.
-I love Johnathon Franklin, but would be shocked if he fell to the 5th. He projects as a 3rd rounder right now and is moving up boards after a great Senior Bowl showing.
-Again, Michael Williams is projected to go much higher than the 6th round. I'd be really surprised if he fell that far.
-This would be an incredible draft, just highly unlikely.