Originally Posted by rickjameschinaclub
And the ironic thing about the "Twinkie Diet" is that all the markers of the professor who demonstrated it improved.
Haub was monitoring his markers everyday, and they continually imrpvoed despite the fact, he was previously eating what many construe as a healthy diet.
To quote once again,
Nobody really knows, but to claim that their is a metabolic advantage to certain types of nutrients causing one to lose weight is simply hogwash. It's really all about the calories.
We can agree to disagree on your last paragraph.
1. Brandon Magee will beat out Ernie Sims for the backup WILL/MO roster spot.
2. Ron Leary will start at right guard over Bernadeau.
3. Joseph Randle, Terrance Williams and Gavin Escobar will have more combined TD's than DeMarco Murray, Miles Austin and Jason Witten.
4. Bruce Carter makes the Pro Bowl.
5. The starting OL will be Smith-Livings-Frederick-Leary-Free